Prof. Dr. Günther Grün
Prof. Dr. Günther Grün
Short Curriculum Vitae
|1986 – 1991||Study of Mathematics (Minor: Physics) at University of Bonn|
|1991||Diploma in Mathematics|
|1994||PhD in Mathematics, University of Bonn|
|1996||Marie-Curie-Research-Fellowship at Universita di Tor Vergata, Rome|
|2001||Habilitation in Mathematics, University of Bonn|
|2002 / 2003||Visiting Full Professorship at Duisburg University (“Lehrstuhlvertretung C4”)|
|2006 –||Associate Professor at University of Erlangen-Nuremberg|
Schools und Workshops
- Section Applied Analysis as part of the Annual Meeting of Society of Applied Mathematics and Mechanics (GAMM) at FAU Erlangen-Nürnberg, March 10th-14th, 2014.
- ITN-Springschool Optimization in pde, reaction-diffusion systems and phase-field models , Saint Raphael, Apr. 7th-12th, 2013, (with D. Hilhorst and G. Leugering).
- ITN-Winterschool Mathematical models for wetting: analysis and numerics, Veilbronn, Feb. 13th-17th, 2012.
- Mini-Symposium Modeling, Analysis, and Simulation of Transport Phenomena in Multi-Phase Flow as part of ICIAM2011, Vancouver, July 18th-22nd, 2011.
- Workshop Phase-Field Models in Fluid Mechanics at Regensburg University, Feb. 14th-16th, 2011 (together with Helmut Abels and Harald Garcke).
- Section Applied Analysis as part of the Annual Meeting of Society of Applied Mathematics and Mechanics (GAMM) at TU Karlsruhe, March, 22nd – 26th, 2010.
- Mini-Symposium Nichtlineare partielle Differentialgleichungen und Anwendungen as part of the Annual Meeting of Deutsche Mathematiker-Vereinigung (DMV) at Erlangen University, September, 19th – 23nd, 2008.
- Mini-Symposium Nonlinear evolution equations and free boundary problems as part of the Annual Meeting of Deutsche Mathematiker-Vereinigung (DMV) at Bonn University, September, 18th – 22nd, 2006.
- Member of Scientific Committee of the Conference Wetting: Theory and Experiment at Technion, Haifa, Israel, July, 3th – 7th, 2005.
- Mini-Symposium Dünne viskose Filme/Thin liquid films as part of the Annual Meeting of Society of Applied Mathematics and Mechanics (GAMM) at TU Dresden, March, 21st – 27th, 2004.
- Mini-Symposium Higher order evolution equations in continuum mechanics as part of ICIAM2003 , Sydney, July, 4th – 11th, 2003.
Further information can be found on the working group’s website.
|Prof. Dr. Julian Fischer||Institute of Science and Technology (IST) Austria, Klosterneuburg|
|Eduard Campillo Funollet, M.Sc.||University of Sussex, Brighton|
|Dr. Fabian Klingbeil||Accenture|
|Dr. Simon Jörres||Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft|
|Dr. Jürgen Becker||Fraunhofer Institut für Techno- und Wirtschaftsmathematik, Kaiserslautern|